Quick Exit

Home of Your Own

A self help tool for renters affected by family violence

Flow Image

Letter outcome – Making your home safer

You have selected:

Start again

Okay, all done!

Based on your response, we do not recommend sending a letter at this time. Continue reading for other options that we recommend.

For free legal help with your tenancy and housing related to family violence:

  • Justice Connect’s Homeless Law can provide legal & social work support to people who are facing homelessness, including renters who are facing family violence.
  • Tenants Victoria can provide legal help and advice over the phone to renters experiencing family violence.
  • Victoria Legal Aid can provide legal information or advice to renters over the phone or by webchat.

See our Where to Get Help page for family violence, housing and financial services that might be able to help you.

Provide Feedback